OWR Endorses Ann Groves Lloyd for the 42nd Assembly Special Election
Our Wisconsin Revolution members in the 42nd Assembly District have unanimously voted to endorsed Ann Groves Lloyd for the special election. Wisconsinites in the 42nd Assembly District go to the polls on Tuesday, June 12th. Learn more about Ann and why she is the candidate for good, clean representation.
Congratulations to our endorsed candidates in the April 3 election!
- Heidi Wegleitner, County Board District 2 WINNER
- Al Matano, County Board District 11
- Tanya Buckingham, County Board District 24 WINNER
- Jason Knoll, County Board District 32 WINNER
- Marilyn Townsend, Dane County Circuit Court
- Luke Diaz, Verona Mayor WINNER
- Katie Kohl, Verona Common Council, District 2 WINNER
- Kate Cronin, Verona Common Council District 3 WINNER
August 14 - Partisan primary
November 6 - Elections for Governor, Attorney General, State Legislature, and Congress